Gold’s Gym is the largest co-ed gym chain in the world and the most recognised name in fitness, helping generations of celebrities, athletes and everyday people achieve life changing results. We are growing and looking for new team members to participate in our success. Become a part of our elite team – the best of the best. Working for the leader in fitness, we will challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Fitness Instructors – Hanwell, Hounslow and Harrow
If you’re someone with a keen interest in the fitness industry and particularly in helping people achieve their goals, then you could join the Golds Gym as a Health & Fitness Instructor.
Minimum Qualification requirement:
• Level 2 Certificate in fitness instructing ; or
• Level 3 in Personal Training recognised by REPs
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients
• Demonstrating routines for clients to follow
• Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights properly
• Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively
• Designing personal exercise programs.
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment
• Pool and spa operations and maintenance
Personal training targets will form a part of performance.
Hours of work include early morning, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
Membership Advisor – Hanwell
If you’re someone with a keen interest in the fitness industry and particularly in helping people achieve their goals whilst earning a fabulous pay-package for yourself, then you could join the Golds Gym as a Membership Sales Advisor.
Membership Sales Advisor applying must have:
• Proven sales experience (preferably within the leisure industry)
• Proven experience hitting and exceeding targets.
• Plan and organise corporate functions and Company open days to maximise sales
• Manage client portfolio and increase percentage penetration
• Friendly outgoing personality with a passion for fitness
• Creativity and flair to think up new marketing ideas and implement them to generate new prospects.
• A strong commercial, corporate awareness and customer focus is essential ensuring you sell with integrity.
Hours of work include evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
All we want is talented individuals with great personality and desire to hit targets!
Customer Service Representative – Hanwell
We are looking for a passionate person to be as the first point of contact for customers, presenting a positive and professional front of house customer service. You will take responsibility for the smooth daily operations of the reception, managing customer enquiries, sales and efficient cash handling, to achieve excellence in customer service delivery.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Achieve the highest possible standard of customer service and commitment to continuous improvement in quality and business performance.
• Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the reception.
• Greet customers and visitors in a friendly and helpful manner, in person or by phone, monitoring and controlling entry to the club.
• Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices.
• Undertake basic clerical and administrative duties, as required.
• Ensure that the reception is secure and maintained to the required standards of cleanliness and repair.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the general public, ensuring that an appropriate ambience is maintained in the facility, making customers feel welcomed and valued.
• Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Ensure you offer a professional image at all times and adhere with uniform standards.
Experience/Skills and attributes:
• Demonstrated experience of customer care preferably in a reception, cash handling fast paced environment.
• Excellent oral, numerical and written skills.
• Ability to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location.
• Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending internal training sessions as part of normal working arrangements.
• Competent on Word and Excel.
Hours of work include early mornings, evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
If you think you have what it takes forward your C.V to HR@goldsgym.co.uk